The EZ-Stretch Traction Handles provide added benefit to inverted stretching and decompression. With the muscles in your lower back relaxed, pushing on the handles can help to increase the traction and enhance your stretching experience. The handles can also be used as a tool for intermittent traction and oscillation – and as a quick-release from full inversion.
- Increase inverted stretching and decompression
- Aid with oscillation (rhythmic rotation)
- Assist with release from full inversion
- Rubber-Coated grips for durable comfortable use
- Includes hardware and installs on any Teeter Inversion Table with a standard pivot system