Stay strong, stay active and be more balanced yes4all large balance pad is great for both core-strength exercises, coordination and balance, motor-skill training. Its destabilizing features increase the stability and strengthen muscles, forcing active recruitment of foot muscles, ankle and lower leg to maintain your balance. It also help alleviate pressure on joints while performing exercise. Excellent for physiotherapy, injury prevention, rehabilitation or athletic conditioning. Use them to perform squats, lunges, push-ups and single-leg balance exercise with comfort. Standard quality our balance pads is made out of closed cell foam, so it is non-absorbent and tear-resistant for long lasting usage. This soft pad also provides a non-slip textured surface for you to comfortably practice barefoot on and its sanitized feature helps inhibit the growth of microbe, latex free. Ideal for home and multi-user commercial gyms: this simple foam pad is great innovative balance training tools for all ages and fitness abilities. Easy to clean, lightweight- convenient for storage and transport.
- HIGH-QUALITY CLOSED CELL FOAM: Constructed of super soft and durable EVA foam to add more durability & safety
- 19″ LENGTH x 15″ WIDTH x 2.25″ HEIGHT TEXTURED NON-SLIP SURFACE: Textured sweat proof surface provides additional grip, prevents slipping or sliding even in sweaty workouts
- VERSATILE BALANCE PAD: Perfect for all ages & fitness levels. Can be used to increase the difficulty of common exercises like, lunges, push-ups, squats, sit-ups, and yoga poses
- THERAPEUTIC BENEFITS: Specially designed to increase balance and used in rehab, physical therapy, physio. Perfect for seniors who need something gentle on their joints
- 5-YEAR WARR: Our high-quality product comes with 5-year warr and 60-day return to give you the best satisfactory for every purchase